Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Around Our House

No, we are not finished landscaping the backyard yet.  The cement is taking way longer than expected but hopefully it will be finished soon.  Now that we have our camera back I thought I would share some photos from around our house.
Img_4726



The moss basket I planted myself this spring at the greenhouse.
























Img_4728




























Img_4729_2















Img_4736




























Img_4739















We have dug out where the cement is going to go.  Notice the stairs are off the deck.  The dirt to the left will be our garden bed.
Img_4741















The start of our perennial bed.  It even has a few plants.
Img_4733















Now we need to move this big gravel pile that is sitting on our driveway. 
Happy Wednesday.



1 comment:

  1. Wow - your place is looking so gorgeous!! You have both done so much work -- I love all of your plants and the flower bed to be!!

    ReplyDelete