Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Me and My Sister

N515356965_125685_1868
Img_6262















Murray has been working so much this summer that I decided to book a trip to go and visit my sister in Ontario for a week.  We had a great time.  I was excited to see her new house, where she will go to school in the fall, where she works and genuinely get to know her a little better.  It always amazes me how close we are even though we live 3000 miles apart and only really see each other about twice a year.  Thanks for the great visit Sam.  Love you.



Now that I am home however I have some catching up to do and I have to start thinking about the S word ...you know...SCHOOL!  Noooooooo!  I don't want the summer to end.



Happy Tuesday.



Img_6252



3 comments:

  1. so glad you had a great time with Sam.. have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely ladies. It is so great to have a sister. So glad that you are back too. See you soon. love you.

    ReplyDelete