Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Babies!!!

Just a quick post.  I am suppose to be packing for our trip to Fairmont Hot Springs.  This picture is so cute I just had to share.



Went for Zach's 6 week check up today at the midwife clinic and everything is great.  We have a very healthy baby I am happy to report.  It was also the last time my group was to meet (all the women in my prenatal class who were due to have babies around my due date).  Zach was the oldest (he came first) and the last baby of the group came only 12 days ago.  Hard to believe they had almost the same due date.  It was a great get together everyone had a chance to introduce the new members of their families and share their birth stories.



At the end of the visit we lined up all the babies on the couch to take a picture.  Here is the result.
Img_7087



5 boys and 3 girls.
Img_7091a









Zach was the biggest can you see him squishing the  poor little baby to the left of him?



Interesting fact:  All the women who were having their second babies had the same sex baby as their first (and second). Both new moms had boys (myself included of course).



Happy Wednesday.
We are off to Fairmont...if I ever finish packing that is.



4 comments:

  1. That is so cute! Oddly enough we are going to the zoo with 2 other mommies from our prenatal class on Friday- we haven't had time to get together since the girls were born- 3 of us- all first babies- all had girls- Danika, and the other two are both named Evangeline! I will have to get them lined up- they were due within days of eachother too- one due the same day as Danika, and the other due 2 days after. Danika was the first to get here!
    Have fun in Fairmont- and we will see you on Mothers Day- I am so excited that we are sharing our first mothers day together! I remember when we used to share our birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute...and a whole lotta babies. Have a fun weekend away!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fun trip and Happy First Mothers Day..

    ReplyDelete