Tuesday, June 3, 2008

He Did It!

It was touch and go for awhile there but it looks like my brother will graduate and this weekend we got to celebrate it.  It has been one of my biggest hopes for my brother to get his diploma and I was so thankful to be there to witness the event. 

My brother graduated in true Mitchell fashion with a white tux, black shirt and a lime green vest.  Of course he completed the outfit with Versace sunglasses and tie.  I have to admit though he did look good.

Some pictures from the weekend.

IMG_7885




















IMG_7924




















IMG_7936
More pictures here.

Happy Tuesday.



3 comments:

  1. congratulations to Mitchell. You & Murr look great too! talk to you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Mitchell! He is the FIRST Thompson Boy to graduate High School (can you let him know that) and we are all so proud of him- that is a HUGE accomplishment!
    Looks like you all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for your brother thats awesome..

    ReplyDelete