Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Gardening Season is upon us....yeah!

It feels like I have been waiting way way too long but finally spring has sprung.


What is my favorite part of gardening?  The planning.  Weird I know, but I love designing the garden and planning what I am going to plant and where.  I also like watering late on a warm summer evening.  Can't wait!

This weekend our little family had a chance to get into our garden and get our hands dirty. We all enjoyed the sunshine and dirt very much.

IMG_9385

IMG_9386
"what's that?" says Zachary.
IMG_9389

Here is to many more sunny days spent together in our garden.

Happy Wednesday!



3 comments:

  1. Someday Zac will helping Grandpa plant the spuds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah to gardening. I love the Carhartts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo oooo.... do you like to plan other people's gardens too? said the very interested sil

    ReplyDelete