Monday, March 1, 2010

A Few Quick Pics

We had a really great time in California.  It was so much fun taking Zachary (and my nieces and nephews) around Disneyland.

I don't have all of the photos because I let my sister-in-law (the photographer) take a lot of the photos for us, but here are a few of my current favorites.

IMG_0447 

Of course we had to get a hug from Mickey Mouse!

IMG_0445
 IMG_0489
Dancing on the street for the parade. 

IMG_0466 

IMG_0567
IMG_0570
Running around Redwood Creek Challenge Trails in California Adventure   

IMG_0511
Zachary's cousins were so great at looking out for him 

IMG_0509
There were a lot of long a busy days so Zachary always slept whenever we had to drive anywhere.  I love this picture it makes me laugh. 

IMG_0678
When I get the rest I will post a couple more.

Happy Tuesday! 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment