Tuesday, August 23, 2011

To Cut or Not Too Cut....

This is my hair ...


IMG_3503


after a summer of neglect its proably the longest (and blondest) it has been in a long time, maybe ever.


September is bringing a lot of change to my life.  I am heading back to work after being at home for a year.  I will turn 30. It feels like after many years of sporting the same hair style that maybe my hair should change too. 


I have a love-hate relationship with my hair.  I love my hair. When I have the time I love to style my hair. I actually think its one of my best features, however, it hardly ever looks like this.  I really wear it up in a ponytail 90% of the time. I play sports. I have two small children. A ponytail is easy. I hate always wearing a ponytail.


This is the cut I want.


Jennifer-Nettles


I have a hair appointment booked for Friday.  Do I go for it or not?


Happy Tuesday!



1 comment:

  1. Do it! I love Jennifer nevels hair- it would look so good on you!

    ReplyDelete