Monday, September 5, 2011

Birthdays 1 to 100

Over the past few weeks I have been priviledged enough to have been to a 1st birthday (my son's) and a 100th birthday (my best friend's great grandmother).  Both were fun celebrations for two very special people.  As the days pass I can't help but laugh at how very similar the parties actually were and here is why...


- both guests of honour were very excited on their special day although you could tell they were a little unsure about who was there and what the big fuss was about.


- both recieved gifts and cards.  Gifts they didn't really need although they were excited to have and cards they couldn't read themselves.


- the cake was the big attraction.  Everyone came for the party but really just wanted to see their loved one blow out the candles on their cake.


- at the end of the day they both were very very tired. 


Happy Birthday to two very special people.



IMG_3413 


IMG_3610
Mary Krezanoski (doesn't she look amazing for 100?!? not a day over 75 for sure)


Happy Monday!


P.S Nervous and excited to meet my little Kindies tomorrow!



1 comment:

  1. 1 and 100. How amazing! I also met Kelly's ggrama. she knows oma and has spoken to her. I must go see her next time I visit Mom. Have a lovely day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete