Sunday, February 5, 2012

18 months...

I think 18 months is my very favourite age and here is why...


  • he learns something new daily
  • he thinks everything is so funny and is easy to entertain
  • he understands simple instructions (and happily listens)
  • he sleeps 12 hours at night (YAY!!!)
  • he can say enough words to communicate what he needs 
  • he eats 95% of what I put in front of him (with no complaints)
  • he can climb up and down the stairs so we have been able to take down the baby gates
  • when he does get sad he is easily distracted
  • he is always happy to give hugs and kisses and still likes to cuddle with mom
  • he can play independently for short periods of time
If I could keep Elliott at 18 months for the rest of his life I would.  I really don't want my baby to get any older.
(Murray soooooo does not agree, he thinks Elliott is great don't get me wrong, he is just excited for him to get older).

A few recent pics of our littlest man




Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment