Thursday, July 20, 2006

HELP!!!

AHHH!  We will be moving in less than two weeks and I don't even have one box packed.  I think there is something wrong with me I don't even have an excuse for not packing like I am too busy or something.  Maybe its because the whole job just seems so large that I would rather not start.  The logical side of my brain knows that once I get started it will go fast and I won't be as stressed.  Why won't the logical side of my brain over-power the procrastinating illogical side of my brain?



5 comments:

  1. Glad to have someone else's blog to read. Don't worry about packing. Once you start, everything will fall together, and it really doesn't take that long once you buckle down and do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you moving???

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhh ... i'm so glad to see that you are blogging....and packing will just fly once you start....love to help..but i will probably be more help unpacking and painting...as for picks....my turtle internet doesn't allow photos as KDH or San
    have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't wait to read more... it will be fun
    all the best gettin' yourself motivated to start packing. congratulations on the move! talk to you soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. i found some of the information from the link below helpful when we were moving - check it out.
    http://www.flylady.net/pages/Flying_MovingTips.asp

    ReplyDelete