Friday, July 28, 2006

Living with Chaos

Well the good news is we are making a big dent in the packing...the bad news is as we pack more things up the more the boxes stack up and the harder it is to find/use things that are not packed yet.  I would say that generally I am an organized person and I keep things fairly tidy, the mess that we are living in now is making me feel a little stressed (and it is only going to get worse!).  On the bright side the cats have never been happier they find new things to stand on and play with all the time.  Oh to be a cat.  Only 4 days till we move!! 



Good day,



Jessica



4 comments:

  1. it'll get worse before it gets better. good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. grier tells me every couple of hours how many more days until you move.. it will feel so much better once you can start moving boxes

    ReplyDelete
  3. generaly organized?? ur queen of organization sister :) only a few more days then you get the joy or unpacking and re decorating a brand new house!!! I love you... have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congradulations, You get the keys to your new house today :) i bet your super excited. WEll I hope everything goes well with the painting tomorrow.. love you

    ReplyDelete