Friday, April 13, 2007

Good News...Bad News...

The Bad News:  I thought I was getting my cast off yesterday, instead I found out that I have to wear my cast for at least 4 more weeks (maybe more)!!!! 



The Good News:  I went to the Grey Nuns Cast Clinic today and they were able to give me a cast that is completely waterproof!!!  I am thinking like why have Murray and I been suffering these last four weeks when they have waterproof casts?  Now I can shower, swim, bath, and... cross your fingers folks... work at the greenhouse again!



Tomorrow I am  going to try to work a full day at the greenhouse.  Wish me luck.  I will tell you how it goes.



Happy Weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Your new cast is amazing. Just think about all the things you can now do! REmember you can still use the Toyota if you wish. It was so nice visiting with you today. Thanks for putting the songs on my MP3. Love you.

    ReplyDelete