Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Well, Well, Well...

Let's see...I haven't posted in awhile so I should have something to write about right?



I still have a cast.
I did find out I can ride my bike with a cast.
Murray and I have been going for bike rides in the evenings and its great.
The satelite is finally working.
We have been TV free for 9 months (by choice) so we have been TV bugs this last week.
Calgary is out of the playoffs.
So I guess all is right in the world again (sorry Brianne)
I, like Marci, am also addicted to facebook now.
Like I needed another reason to waste time on the computer.
I got a flat tire today on my way home.
My car is sitting at Extra Foods.
Thanks to Marnie, my neighbour, for driving me home.
Murray is working late and I am trying to decide what my plan of action should be to fix my tire.
Any thoughts?
Maybe I will just watch some TV! haha



Happy Tuesday



1 comment:

  1. Life is good! I am so happy that you are so happy! Spring is in the air. You do have one super awesome husband and so good looking too! Love you.

    ReplyDelete