Wednesday, July 25, 2007

3 Years and Counting...

Yesterday Murray and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary.  Nothing fancy but we did have a good day.  Monday we went to see the latest Harry Potter as our 'just in case' anniversary, as in 'just in case Murray had to work late on our real anniversary' at least we did something. Turns out he did not have to work late on Tuesday night so we went out for dinner ( at our fav chinese food restaurant) and then went camera shopping.  Why did we buy a new camera?  Well our old one (which we both love) can be a little big sometimes to carry around so we invested in a cute little point and shoot (Canon Power Shot SD1000 Digital Elph).  It's so cute! 



I can't wait to really test it out at Kelly and Rene's wedding (only 3 more sleeps)!   



Pictures from our new camera.



Img_0003
Img_0004









Happy Anniversary Murr
I love you with all I am.



Img_0006



2 comments:

  1. happy anniversary.... yes sometimes a tiny camera would come in handy... have a great time at the wedding...see you on Tues

    ReplyDelete
  2. To two lovely people! Oh, I can hardly wait to see it. I am looking for one too with my ATA money! Love you.

    ReplyDelete