Monday, July 16, 2007

We are back...

Img_5017







Img_5435
























































Img_5650





















Well actually we have been back for a week now but it took us that long to get adjusted and back to a regular schedule.  It was such an amazing trip, so much to see and so many things to do.   At the end of two weeks we were happy to come home but sad to leave just because it felt like there was so much more to see.   Out of London, Paris, and Rome, Rome was our favorite city.  We would love to have had two weeks just to visit all around Italy.  This would like our teaser trip.  We were bit by the travel bug for sure.



We took so many pictures on our trip.  I have been procrastinating posting only because of the time it will take to create an album to share them with you.  Here is a small sampling of our trip they are out of order but it was they best I could do.



Thanks to Krista and Andrew for taking such good care of our house
while we were away.  Except for the cats and plants being alive and
healthy it really did not look like you guys lived here at all.
Remember you are welcome anytime.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Krista, yes I check out your blog from time to time, hope you don't mind. Your pictures are great and remind me of when Matt and I went in '02. It looks like we saw a lot of the same sights except we didn't go to London. I agree with you that Rome was so interesting. We would love to go back as well. There is just sooo much to see, soo much history. I'm glad you guys got to experience it. You'll never forget that trip and this time in your lives!
    Talk to you later, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps! Sorry Jessica, was thinking Krista when I meant to type your name! That's what I get for typing when my kids are trying to get my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhh welcome home.. looks like you had an awesome time.. Yeah.. thats my dream trip.. Europe

    ReplyDelete