Sunday, July 27, 2008

Jackpot!

All summer I have had this feeling like I was missing clothes but I couldn't put my finger on it exactly.

I would think to myself 'I thought I had...' or 'where is my...'  but I searched and never found anything so I thought I had donated them all or something.

Then tonight I was looking for the pump to my exercise ball and under the spare bed...yes you guessed it

A WHOLE BIN OF SUMMER CLOTHES!!! 
All the stuff I was missing.

soccer shorts I knew I had...
golf shorts and shirts...
lululemon tank tops...
jean shorts and capris...
my favorite Tim McGraw t-shirt...

It was all there.

You want to know the very best part...IT ALL FITS ME!!!!

This is like Christmas in July!  I am shaking I am so excited!

Already posted today but I just had to share.

Happy Sunday

P.S  I never did find that pump now that I think about it.



1 comment:

  1. Sweet!! And double bonus that it all fits too!! Happy Anniversary to you both. The years just fly by, don't they? I hope you get to do something very special when Murray gets home :))

    ReplyDelete