Thursday, July 31, 2008

One Leaving and One Coming Home

Today is a little bittersweet.

I get to pick up my husband at the airport after he has been away for 2 weeks but the joy of the day is clouded a little by the fact that I have to drop my brother off at the bus depot.

Mitchell is traveling out to Vancouver to go and live with his Dad and to find himself.  As much as I know that he is a big boy and he needs to spread his wings, its hard to watch him go.  I worry about him.  I just have to pray and have faith he will find the path God intends for him.

IMG_7675

Heard this song by Taylor Swift on the radio and it made he think of Mitchell.

you're beautiful
every little piece, love, don't you know
you're really gonna be someone, ask anyone
when you find everything you looked for
I hope your life leads you back to my door
oh but if it don't, stay beautiful.

Happy Thursday.



1 comment:

  1. I heard this- wasn't sure if it was true. I guess he is driving out with Grandpa tomorrow? Don't worry too much about him- my mom is there and wont let anything happen to him. If you need reports- feel free to call her too! Give him a hug for us!

    ReplyDelete