Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Littlest Oiler Fan

You can't live in Oil country and not be an Oilers fan.  This weekend we were lucky enough to be invited to the Oilers first home game.  


I do love the Oilers but to be honest I am a little bit of a on-again off-again fan.  I am a big fan when they are winning and disinterested when they are losing.  Murray, however, is a true Oilers fan and it was nice to get the chance to share that with Zachary.

A picture of the seven of us at the game.

N617475179_1932434_6063


Here is our little Oilers fan.

IMG_8421


Happy Tuesday


5 comments:

  1. So cute! Glad you had fun! We didn't get tickets to the flames home opener- but will be going on the 21st- we aren't taking Danika though. How was Zach with the noise? Although I am sure Oilers fans are not as loud as flames fans:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Did Zachary find it loud? I'm thinking the only way I'll make a game this year is if I bring Mya...and I LOVE going to the games!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No the noise didn't seem to bother him too much, but he's pretty easy going.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Oilers Go! Will that be Zac's first words, eh, Murr?! I would love a pic and one for UM for his office. lOve you.

    ReplyDelete