Wednesday, October 29, 2008

once a ponytail girl, always a ponytail girl

In high school my friends teased me about always wearing my hair in a ponytail.  The truth was it was so thick I didn't have the time or energy to do anything else with it.  


Fast forward ten years and not much has changed.  After Zachary was born I felt I really needed a change so I lightened my hair.  After that wasn't enough of a change I lightened it more and chopped 6 inches off. And even though I love the new look, part of me is still kicking myself for doing it because now I have difficulties getting it all in a ponytail.  I like having 'a style' for my hair but when push comes to shove I like the ease of pulling my hair back off of my face.

I guess I will always be a ponytail girl at heart.

Just something I have been thinking about while my next hair appointment fast approaches.

Happy Wednesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment