Wednesday, February 18, 2009

First Haircut

Murray and I have been going back and forth on whether to get Zach's haircut before he turned one or not. We finally decided it was long and shaggy enough to warrant a first cut.  I was a little nervous at first but now that its cut he looks like such a little boy. Zach did really well, he sat for the whole thing. The only problem was he kept trying to see the scissors, so of course he turned his head every time she tried to cut the front.  


Before

IMG_9232


During
IMG_9234


After
IMG_9237

IMG_9240


Happy Thursday!



2 comments:

  1. oh wow, what a difference I can actually see his cute little face now!! well he looks so adorable I am glad you decided to cut his hair. He is getting so big. I can not wait to see him in the spring!! love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...is that Murray in the last pic?!! The haircut looks so cute. I agree with Sam, we can see his cute little face now!!

    ReplyDelete