Sunday, April 12, 2009

Great Friday!

Most of you know I am a big fan of organization.


This Friday my Mom came out to give me a hand cleaning and organizing our crawl space.  I soon found out where my organizational skills came from, my Mom is a pro!  She had that room organized and it tip-top shape in no time.  I was so stupidly happy about it I was smiling the whole time.  Strange I know.

Afterwards, Mom watched Zach so Murray and I could go out to dinner and a movie and spend some much needed quality time together.  It was so nice.

Now I know this isn't the usually way people spend Good Friday but I have to say that my family had a Great Friday!

Happy Easter!


2 comments:

  1. I "get" your feeling of happiness over organization! This past week I went through the whole house...closets and all. Enjoyed every minute of it, and when the last thing was put away and I could stand back and look at everything all neatly organized and nicely put away, I felt such a sense of satisfaction. I've been a happier person!
    Oh...and we have a birthday gift here for Zac. We should plan on getting together sometime?!?

    ReplyDelete