Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane...

I am so excited... I am flying to Ontario and visit my sister for four whole days without Zachary...


I am so nervous... I am flying to Ontario to visit my sister for four whole days without Zachary...

I am definitely having mixed feelings about the trip.  I am so looking forward to sharing some pre-wedding excitement with my sister but four days seems like a long time to be away from Zach, even though I know Murray and Zachary will do fine together.  Murray is a really pro and I know Zachary loves when he gets Daddy time.

I think all you Mommies out there know just how I am feeling this morning.

I will leave you with some birthday photos from last week.

IMG_1191

IMG_1193

IMG_1200


Our Happy Little Birthday Boy!

Happy Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment