Thursday, April 1, 2010

Baby Update

Why is it that the second pregnancy seems to go along a little neglected?  Oh maybe because you usually have a busy toddler to distract you.

I am almost at the 22 week mark and realized I have not taken any belly pictures.  At this stage in my pregnancy with Zachary I had already taken 2 belly pictures.  At the 16 week mark I wanted a picture and forgot and the same goes for the 20 week mark.  Yesterday I set up the tripod and tried out the timer feature on the camera.  It wasn't easy but I was able to get a few pics.

IMG_0970
 

Was even able to stage this one with the little man.

IMG_0973

So far the pregnancy is going along just fine.  Although I have been able to feel the baby move for quite some time now, Murray was able to feel it move about two weeks ago for the first time.  I think that has made this whole baby thing a little more real for him.  Zachary is starting to notice other babies more when we are out in public and likes to talk about our baby when we read stories about other babies.  Maybe its becoming more real for him too.

Hope everyone has a great long Easter weekend with their families.

Happy Good Friday! 



2 comments: