Sunday, May 2, 2010

What is the dumbest thing you have ever done?

How about driving your month old brand new vehicle into the side of your garage?

That's what I did Friday afternoon.  I was so upset afterward I spend an hour throwing up, I still get a little nauseous whenever I think about it.  I can't believe it happened!  I feel sooooo dumb.  I have a couple excuses, things that led up to the crash, but really it was just stupidity at its best.  No one was hurt thankfully, but really how fast are you going when you are pulling into your parking spot?

Tomorrow morning Murray is going to take the vehicle in to get an estimate...I don't even want to know.

Needless to say I have been feeling a little low these past few days. I am hoping that confessing on my blog and hearing other people's confessions will make me feel a little better, so if you have something to share I would appreciate it.

Happy Sunday!



3 comments:

  1. oh geeze that is too funny..sorry but it is.. thats all you can do now laugh it off.. I know this isn't as horrible as your story but I went to work the other day with two different shoes on and I had to wear them all day. Talk about feeling like an idiot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we got our van, the first week I drove too close to a parked truck with a skidoo rack and scraped a nice little line from the front of the van, along the windows almost all the way to the back. We all do stupid things. Don't beat yourself up. No one was hurt. Your vehicle is fixable. Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marty has his brand new "dream" car for 3 days and I decide to take it to the store and backed it in to the side of the garage...I blame being pregnant at the time...over $1000 in damages!!!

    ReplyDelete