Thursday, June 3, 2010

Baby Update

I have had a few requests now for a baby update...so here it is.

Baby and I at 30 weeks.

At this stage our baby is approximately 3 pounds and growing every day.  All is well.


IMG_1146
 

At the 28 week mark Zachary and I went to see my midwife for a check up.  At every appointment we get to hear the baby's heartbeat and we also listen to Zachary's baby (a.k.a his heartbeat). 


Ca 2010may_2072-1
 
Ca 2010may_2078
 Ca 2010may_2081

Listening to mommy's baby's heartbeat.


Ca 2010may_2088
Listening to Zachary's baby's heartbeat.  

I think he is going to be disappointed in a few weeks when he realizes he does not actually have a baby in his tummy.

A big thank you to my sister in law and doula Michelle for coming along and taking the photos.

Happy Thursday!



3 comments:

  1. You look lovely Jess! That couch looks much more comfortable than the tables I had to lay on at the Dr office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow. Do you have a picture of you at 30 weeks with Zach? I am guessing this one is a girl- you just look different (from what I remember). Zach is going to be a little more surprise that the baby came out of Mommys tummy- he will forget about the one in his!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe you look so great! I love how Zach thinks he has a baby too. I have you say you seem to carry different as well, a little lower. Maybe it is a girl :) love you can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete