Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

My husband is an amazing Daddy!

Sometimes I wonder how I ever fell in love with Murray without ever knowing Murray as a daddy first.  The Murray I know now is so amazing with his son. My husband is patience, kind, loving, fun and creative as a daddy.  He works hard for his family and always makes us his first priority.  I knew in my heart he would be a good daddy when I married him but he has surpassed all my expectations.

Even though I won't be with my little family today to celebrate Father's Day I wanted to thank my husband for being exactly who he is.  Your son, (future baby) and I are so thankful to have you in our lives.

I love you!

Happy Father's Day!

P.S Happy Father's Day to my Father-in-law as well, he obviously was a wonderful example as a Dad for my husband to be the type of Dad he is.  I am very thankful for that.



No comments:

Post a Comment