Sunday, January 8, 2012

Been awhile...

It has been awhile since I have posted a few pics of the boys.

Elliott is getting so big and he really has developed a funny little personality of his own.  He uses a few words but will mostly answer your questions by shaking his head either yes or no.  If he is unsure about what you are asking he will stare at you with a cute quizzical look on his face.  He makes us laugh daily.

Zachary is finding more and more independence.  He is a fact guy (crazy about dinosaurs) and will amaze us with his vocabulary and fact retention.

Here are a few of my favourite photos leading up to Christmas.



I have learned Elliott' poop warnings and can usually get him to the potty on time before he poops his pants.  Yes, I realize this means I am potty trained and not him but its a step in the right direction and I rarely have to change a poopy bum.
Taking advantage of one of the only snowfalls that we have had this year.  Zach and Murray made a snowman.

"the cousins" when they came for a sleepover in December

No comments:

Post a Comment