Thursday, August 17, 2006

sandra's challenge

1. the last person I sent a card to was: I just sent out baby welcoming invites for Nollie



2.what i ate for lunch today: well it is only breakfast time and I had peach cobbler and tea (of course)



3. something i just learned: Devon recycling depot will take old washer, dryers, paint cans, and matresses as well as the typical recycling things (paper, cardboard)



4. my favorite song this year.....Faith Hill 'Summer Time' I think it captures the spirit of summer, I hope she performs it live in Pheonix.



5.the last book i read: non-fiction...Divine Evil by Nora Roberts.  A little darker than what I usually read but I raced through it in two days. 



6. what i am wearing right now: black lululemon shorts and a white t-shirt...oh and a towel on my head (I haven't done my hair yet).



7. the last phone call i made was to: Marci to talk about September long weekend plans



8. inside i don't feel very different from when i was: 23



9.my favorite  tv shows right now: Hustle.  We don't have very much choice since we have decided not to hook up cable until October.



Off to help my grandpa will the garage sale today.  Hopefully we will be able to sell all of our junk to someone who can use it.



Have a great day.



5 comments:

  1. Hey I am curious.. what grade do you teach? and have you ever read "The Lovely Bones" by Alice Sebold? it was wonderful.. I really enjoyed it you might too.
    http://mostlyfiction.com/contemp/sebold.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great day Jessica.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to see you were off to go to grandma and grandpa's. good luck with the garage sale..
    P.s I think that your the most amazing person I know and I am glad that I can call you my sister. I love you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stop by yours all the time too.. Let me know what you think of the Lovely Bones.. I really enjoyed it. Curious to know your thoughts too.. you can email me any time

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stop by yours all the time too.. Let me know what you think of the Lovely Bones.. I really enjoyed it. Curious to know your thoughts too.. you can email me any time

    ReplyDelete