Thursday, January 18, 2007

Finally...something to blog about

My life lately has been pretty 'regular' (as Marci would say), not really much to write about.  But, today I have some good news.



I was evaluated for my permanent teaching certificate... and passed. I am a real teacher.  My application will be processed and I can expect my certificate in the mail in about a month or so.



I have to admit the days leading up to this evaluation I was stressing.  Not that I thought I wouldn't pass, I just wanted to make sure I had dotted my i's and crossed my t's so to speak.  I don't think I slept at all last night, but this morning I got up and said I am just going to do my best and be myself, that has gotten me this far.  With a positive thought and a prayer I left the house.  The day did go really well.  My grade one students were so sweet and as good as gold (and no I didn't bribe them I think they just knew).  Just another reminder of how sometimes you just have to have faith.



That's it from my corner of the world.  I am really looking forward to our card making class this Saturday.
Take Care.



6 comments:

  1. Congrats our sweet Jessica! I knew that you would do great! You students do love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Jessica! Very happy for you! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That is great, although I think you have been a "real" teacher for three years now!

    ReplyDelete