Monday, May 7, 2007

And then the sun came out...

After what has seemed like days and days of rain, the sun came out to visit yesterday.  Murray and I had a chance to start some of the landscaping we have planned for the backyard this year.  Here are the before pictures.
Img_4579












Img_4582












Img_4581











Img_4578_2
























Img_4588












Img_4587












Look at me working away with my broken arm.  Maybe that is why it hasn't healed as fast I as have wanted it too?
I go for a doctor's appointment on Friday to see if I can get the cast off.  Wish me luck.
Happy Monday. 



3 comments:

  1. Muscles! Take care with your backs and the wrist. the yard looks great and soon to be awesome. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! You guys are so creative, I can't wait to see the end product!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! You guys are so creative, I can't wait to see the end product!!!

    ReplyDelete