Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Cameraless in Devon...

Some updates.



First the sad news.  Our beloved camera is broken and needs some fixing.  We have mailed it off to Calgary, hopefully they will be able to fix it and we will have it back in time for our trip. It is amazing how being cameraless for even the past week has effected my life. 



Kelly's shower was on Sunday and it went really well.  Good job Susan and Gale.  I was so thankful that Sandra was able to come out and take some pictures (remember I am cameraless).  Thanks San you're the best!



We are now the proud owners of a new truck!  Murray and I went to pick it up tonight, it is so exciting!  Officially it is Murray's new truck (I got to help choose the colour though).  I like to think of it as his reward for always driving the 'not so nice car' for the past ten years we have been together.  Now he has the new vehicle.  You should have seen the smile on his face when he got in it to drive it home...but of course we have no camera!! 

Landscaping is going well in the backyard.  We may have the gravel come this weekend.  Yet again no pictures to show you, but trust me we are making progress.



Enjoy the nice weather.  Happy Tuesday.



1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your camera...it's very sad to be without a camera. And it never fails...when you don't have one, you always NEED it! We have an extra one if you want to borrow it until you get yours back! Let us know 'cause with my DSLR, I hardly ever use the point and shoot digital camera.
    Congrats on the new truck...sure wish I could convince my hubby to buy a NEW truck instead of his ugly cruiser...not that I really want the payments. But that's exciting.

    ReplyDelete