Monday, May 14, 2007

Too Busy!

The wheels have come off of the crazy train. 



I am feeling a little overwhelmed these days.  The school year is coming to an end and things are at there busiest at work with report cards, open house and such.  I am working at the greenhouse more and more these days, its great I love it but it is peek season there too so it is crazy.  We want to finish our landscaping by June when we go away, so weekends and evenings when Murray and I are not working away from home we are working at home.  Add to that May is the month for birthdays and anniversaries and soccer season has started and well... like I said its a bit of a gong show here on the home front.  Luckily, there is an end in sight.  School will finish soon (21 schools days but who is counting), the greenhouse will finish the end of June and we will be on our way to Europe.  That is worth all the craziness now.



Thanks to Mitch and Kyle for coming out on Sunday to help move dirt in the backyard.  I know its not the best job in the world but Murray and I appreciated your help.



Happy Monday.



2 comments:

  1. Remember - you don't have to do it all at once! If your landscaping doesn't get done before you go there is always after and there is always next year. It doesn't have to be perfect right away! I know that you are a lot like me and push yourself to get things done, but remember these things! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly is right. Relax a bit or you shall be too pooped for your great trip. Wish we could help but my back is out. the grass can wait. Take care. Love you.

    ReplyDelete