Friday, November 9, 2007

10 years

Thats how long Murray and I have been together as of yesterday.  Sounds like a long time but really it has gone very fast. 



10 years
9 jobs between us
8 limbs???
7 vehicles
6 places we have lived (separate and together)
5 big trips
4 cats
3 car accidents
2 souls
1 amazing journey together (1 new life on the way)
First_date_2



One of our first dates (1997)











Expo












Klondikes days (1998)














Murrays_grad
























Murray's Grad (1998)




















Jess_grad

















My Grad (1999)






















Murr_and_jess_xmas_2001








Christmas (2001)



Engagement_3



Dsc00944










Our engagement (2002)

























Micheal and Katie's Wedding (2005)


















Buchan__034















Just before we moved into our new house (2006)















There is something so empowering about sharing a life with someone who knows everything about you, all the good and all the bad, and chooses to love you unconditionally anyway.  One of the many things I love about Murray is his unwaivering belief in me, even when I don't believe in myself.  It gives me great strength.





I feel so blessed to share this life with you Murray, and I am proud of our ten years together.  I am looking forward to all the challenges and joy that lay ahead in our future.
Forever and Always,
Jessica



1 comment: