Monday, November 5, 2007

Baby Buchan Update

Yesterday we went for our 18 week ultrasound.  Everything is going really well so far I thought the picture was so cool so I wanted to share.  The baby has really developed lots since the 10 week ultrasound.  Murray affectionately calls it our little alien.
Img_6685


In the picture the baby has its face turned away.  You can see the spine very clearly and the shape of the skull and an ear I think.  During the ultrasound we got to see the baby stretch out its legs and shift a little when I laughed.  Amazing to think that our baby is moving that much and I still can't really feel anything.  Soon enough I guess.



Happy Tuesday.



7 comments:

  1. awwww.. look at you growing a baby way to go girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so very excited for you. I didn't get any ultrasounds with Grace...but I missed those 'first' pictures. Maybe with the next one...You look fabulouse Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay so amazing to watch your own little one move around.... don't worry the moving around will be with you for a while. just wait until you can almost grab onto those little 'alien' feet when the are pushing around in your belly...

    ReplyDelete
  4. 18 weeks already! wow - so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited for the both of you -- you look great!! There is nothing in the world like being pregnant, and anticipating your first child!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are so happy for you both! That little baby will be in your arms sooner than you think. We love you so.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwwe.. how beautiful.. the baby is getting so big. Its amazing to think that each day that goes by their is a human developing in your tummy.. i really cant wait to meet the new baby Buchan. And just wait when Tess was pregnant the last few weeks you could see and feel her tummy moving from the puppies.. its real neat.. have a great weekend Jess.. love you lots

    ReplyDelete