Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy (Belated) Halloween

I will admit that I am a sucker for this holiday...well most holidays actually.  I get so excited when all the kiddies start to come to our door.  I love to see their costumes, handout candy, and visit with neighbours.  I think Murray would admit that my enthusiasm is catchy.  I can't wait until we have our own little person to take around Trick-or-Treating.



Only 53 more days until Christmas!
Img_6410















Img_6411



Murray's Pumpkin.  He proved you can carve a pumpkin in under 3 minutes (if you choose not to clean out the insides of course)!







Img_6401






Layla and Felix even get into the spirit (they didn't have a choice really).















Have a great weekend.  I will be spending it scrapbooking with friends...yeah!



4 comments:

  1. Have fun scrapbooking...I could use a good day of the same! Make sure you're all caught up before that little one joins you...it's hard keeping up after that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should put your pics in a magazine. I shall treasure them too. Murray is quite creative and versitile! Great Jackolantern. You will have time to do lots when babe comes!lOve you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long has Murray been "Craving" pumpkin's??? Is he pregnant too?!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about that last comment - RENé is a jerk, not me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete