Thursday, December 27, 2007

Thankful

A few things I am thankful for...



  • a very happy and busy Christmas season


  • my husband, who was able to get some much needed time off over the holidays


  • our families who make me feel very blessed


  • that my cats did not destroy the house while we were away over the holidays


  • another week of holidays so I can clean and organize and with any luck scrapbook


  • this baby growing inside of me...I get more excited everyday to meet him or her


A few of my favorite moments from Christmas. 



My niece trying to show off some of the things she got for Christmas...what a ham!



Img_6550



The Messy Hair Trio





Img_6564



Lincoln and his new hat



Lincoln





Murray and his new camo coveralls





Img_6599_2



Me and the baby Christmas morning (25 weeks pregnant)



Img_6533



Katie riding Blue



Img_6516



The Terry Buchan Clan altogether



Img_6628




Happy Friday!



2 comments:

  1. Good times we all had. I am so thankful that we have a wonderful family and that we were able to be together this year. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like everyone had a wonderful Christmas.. Happy New Year to you as well.

    ReplyDelete