Saturday, January 5, 2008

Best Birthday Bash Ever!

Last night Murray and I were invited to help our neighbour celebrate her 30th birthday (western theme of course) and what a celebration it was!  My favorite part of the night was when George Canyon made a surprize entrance to help us sing Happy Birthday, he then followed it up with an intimate concert...it was so great!  What an amazing performer he is!  I will tell you one thing Ryan sure knows how to put on a great Birthday party.



George



The Birthday Girl and her daughter singing on stage.
Jaci_and_george



Of course I had to get a picture of George with me and the baby.
George_and_me



My true handsome cowboy.
Handsome_cowboy



Happy Birthday Jaci, thanks for including us in your special celebration.



4 comments:

  1. Fun! That's a party to remember for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cool! Love handsome Murray's hat too! love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look very beautiful in that picture. I didn't realize how old george canyon looks haha I didnt even recognize him. That must have been real fun for you. love ya lots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How on earth did that intimate George Canyon concert get rigged? That's awesome.
    You make a very very cute pregnant woman!
    J :)

    ReplyDelete