Saturday, January 26, 2008

Preparing for Baby

Those of you who know me know that my Mom and I are two very different people and we don't see eye-to-eye on a lot of things.  One thing we do have in common is a love of redecorating and a passion for home renos.  So naturally when it came time to paint the Baby's room I called in the expert...my Mom.  She generously gave up her Saturday to come out and help me paint and to my surprize we had a really nice time together catching up.  I am really thankful for her help because not only are we one step closer to finishing the room, but she really did a great job and it looks perfect.  Thanks Mom!
Img_6872




Happy Sunday



P.S  Why am I posting so early on a Sunday morning?  Call it pregnancy insomnia but I have been getting up early every single morning...no matter what day it is.  Another way my body is preparing me for motherhood I guess.



4 comments:

  1. Baby's room looks great! Can hardly wait to see it and baby too. Your Mom is amazing to help both of you decorate this special room. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good! I can't wait to see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would wake up early every morning too both times I was pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing that can prepare you for the utter sleep deprivation you are about to experience.
    When you average 2 hours of sleep for a week and a half - THAT's tired!

    ReplyDelete