Saturday, February 2, 2008

30 weeks...

Not too much to report.  This week has been busy and cold.  I have been passing the days by working, organizing, cleaning and growing (always growing). Maybe its the hormones but the closer I get to my due date the less I can think about anything else but this baby.  Strange.  I didn't think I would be this way.  Murray too seems to be affected and has baby on his brain most of the time.  Its baby, baby, baby around our house.



The floor is in and the baby room is painted we are just waiting on the furniture to arrive.  This weekend we spent at our prenatal class and it was actually a lot of fun.  We met some nice couples who also only wanted to talk about baby things (most were having their first child as well).  Out of the 6 couples in our class no one had found out the sex of their baby.  Diane who ran the course said that that was a first usually there was at least one couple if not more.



Sorry this post is so boring I will try to spice it up next week.



A picture of me at 30 weeks in the baby's room  just before heading off the prenatal class.
30_weeks_2



(no baseboards yet but they are coming soon)



Happy Sunday.



4 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica, just wanted to send you a quick note to say you look amazing!!!and I love the colour of the babies room!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color of the room- hope you and your mom had fun! I can't get over how good you look! I remember me at 30 weeks- I didn't look 1/2 that good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that baby bump! Beautiful Mom! Baby's room looks great! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great Jessica!! The baby's room looks awesome too...love the color! It's the same color we painted Taylor's room before he was born! Luv it! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete