Friday, February 22, 2008

So Excited...Had to Share

The stars aligned just right today and we were able to set up a maternity photo shoot with Sandra this afternoon.  By stars, I mean Murray was not away working and was able to attend the shoot.



Sandra did such an amazing job and I am so happy with the pictures that I just have to share a few.
Jessica_0025_2



Jessica_0076bw



Jessica_0177



Jessica_0098



She also just launched a new website www.photosbysandra.ca , which is really exciting.



Thanks again Sandra.  You are the best!



4 comments:

  1. These are awesome Jess!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys always make me look good and my job easy!! enjoy your last weekend before heading back to school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the one on facebook.. these are awesome girl.. seriously love them.. You look so amazing.. How are you feeling? when are you due again?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Mom! Great job again San! Love you.

    ReplyDelete