Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Definition of Irony...

Having a week off of school and all the time in the world to rest and not being able to sleep one wink!  Its like cruel punishment.



Here I am at 4:00am in the morning unable to sleep, thank goodness for solitaire and blogs.  I have finished 3 books so far and if anyone has a good book recommendation please let me know.  I am always on the look out for more to read.



I know this is the time when I should be trying to get the most sleep, right before the baby comes, unfortunately, my body has other plans.



Here is some pictures of the lunar eclipse last night just in case you might have missed it.
Moon1

Moon2_2
Moon2a



Moon3



Moon4




Happy Thursday!



3 comments:

  1. I had insomnia the last 8 weeks of my pregnancies. So frustrating when you know you should be sleeping but can't! Hope you are enjoying your week off. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry about not being able to sleep.. and love your lunar shots.. well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. well.. once Im down in April you are for sure getting to sleep. I fully volunteer to be your helper! I will make sure your nice and reseted :)
    those are beautiful pictures of the moon.

    ReplyDelete