Thursday, January 17, 2008

Third Trimester

Third trimester?  Is that what the Title says?  How can that be possible?  This pregnancy is going too fast for me.   There is only 12 more weeks left until my due date.



Wednesday Murray and I ventured downtown for our 3D ultrasound appointment and let me tell you it was pretty cool (thanks for the suggestion Dean).  I thought I would share some pics of Baby Buchan with you.



Uc_baby_1




Uc_baby_67
Our baby is going to be a very deep thinker as you can see.
Uc_baby_34
Can't wait to meet our baby in person now!



4 comments:

  1. Due in 12 weeks? Man that went by fast! I'm finding my pregnancy is going by way too quickly too! I have so much I want to get done before baby3 comes! Gotta love those first baby pictures! We are so excited for the two of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- what a cutie! Wasn't that amazing- we loved our 4D ultrasound- did you get the DVD?
    I can tell you now- that is what your baby will look like. I wondered as soon as I saw her in 3D if that is really what she would look like. when I first saw her- I didn't think so- but I have looked at the pictures again- and it is a picture of her- it is so amazing!
    I can't believe you are so close. I have seen some pics of you- and you look amazing. I can't wait to meet the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our new baby grandchild! Dad and I were just talking about how excited we are for you both. The baby is so cute! Looks like both of you! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool ultra sound I never had a 3d one.. these are awesome

    ReplyDelete