Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

Yesterday was my 27th birthday.  


I am one of those people who enjoys celebrating her birthday.  Lots of people try to hide how old they are or downplay their birthday.  I believe birthdays should be celebrated.  God has blessed me with another year on this earth and I think that is a reason to smile and enjoy the day.

I usually do the whole family thing with cake on my birthday but this year I went another way to celebrate.  I used some of my spa gift certificates that I wasn't able to use before Zachary was born and I spent the afternoon by myself at the spa.

Murray and Zachary spent the afternoon together while I had a facial and pedicure and it was fantastic! Afterwards our little family went for dinner.  It was a great day! 

Thank you to everyone who called and left messages on facebook.

oh oh oh oh.... I forgot to tell you what I actually got for my birthday (no 4 hours baby free wasn't my only gift).

My family all went in and got me a me MacBook laptop!!!!!!!

The reason I almost forgot (while I type on my new laptop) is that it actually came a week or so ago in the mail and I have been playing with it ever since.  It was an early gift.

IMG_8849


I am feeling so spoiled and blessed.  Thank you to everyone.

Happy Sunday.


4 comments:

  1. happy birthday to you jess... we are very blessed to have had another year with you as well... and I agree.... I love to celebrate birthdays too! love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to you jess... we are very blessed to have had another year with you as well... and I agree.... I love to celebrate birthdays too! love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy (belated!) birthday to you!!
    That is a fabulous gift - you are going to love it!!! I have a black one and it's the best laptop ever. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday a bit late.. glad you had a great day

    ReplyDelete