Saturday, September 27, 2008

Update

Its been awhile since I have been able to blog.  Here's what has been happening lately.


We are currently in the middle of changing all the flooring in our house.  We are on phase 3 of 6. Phase 3 is the office, so my office is spread across my kitchen.  Its hard to get excited about computer projects right now.  The upside is that we are half done and then we will be carpet free!!!  Who ever put white carpet in my house should be shot.

Zachary is now 6 months.  Hard to believe but true. Everyone said the time would go fast and it really has, I have a hard time remembering the newborn he was some days.   He is eating solids regularly now, its fun.  Since starting solids he is sleeping better at night, the trade off is that diapers are a lot scarier!

IMG_8159

IMG_8264

IMG_8178

IMG_8157


Soccer season has ended and Basketball season has started.  As much as I like soccer I am reminded how much I love Basketball!  This week was our first pre-season game and it felt so good to be out on the court again.   Looking forward to the new season.

Zachary has a new best friend.  Ty, my neighbour's little boy is in love with him and is always talking about his best friend 'baby Zachary'.  Its quite sweet.  I had a chance to take a few pictures of them the other day.

IMG_8213 
IMG_8190

They look the same size in the this picture, but at three Ty is much bigger, I promise.

Some other random pictures.

IMG_8183

IMG_8188

IMG_8261


Zachary's crabby face and the cute onesie Grandma Jeanie bought him.  The face matches the shirt don't you think?

Thats pretty much it from our little corner of the world.

Happy Saturday!


1 comment: