Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Comes Early...

Yeah its December!

The beginning of December means...


  1. Hunting season is over! (although I thinks its important that my husband has hobbies and interests I am always thankful when hunting season ends and I get to see my husband again on the weekends).

  2. Holiday season has begun!


Because hunting season has finished we had Murray home today and we were able to get a few things done around the house like put up the tree and the Christmas lights outside.  Yes we had the warmest November on record this year and we were out in the freezing cold and blowing snow today putting up xmas lights.  I know!  (I already expressed my feelings about this to Murray).

IMG_0529 

Zachary enjoying his first real snow day this year. 

Zachary loved helping decorate the tree ( and we didn't even break too many ornaments).  He was so excited.  Everything we pulled out o the box he would shout "a ho ho!" Ho Ho being the words Zachary uses to describe anything Christmas related.

IMG_0545

I am fortunate enough to have a few friends who have boys a little older than Zachary and every couple of months I get a big bin of clothes that their sons have outgrown.  It's really great.  Today we were going through the latest bin and Zachary was having a blast trying on everything from Spiderman shorts, to mittens, to rubber boots, to rain coats.  Everything he put on he had to run out of the room to show his Dad.  He was having so much fun.  After we went through the bin I thought to myself maybe I should have saved this bin for Christmas morning, we could have saved money on presents!

IMG_0551
 

Christmas came early to our house.

Happy Saturday!



1 comment:

  1. I love looking at your pics. Zachary pics tell a whole story and so reminds me of Murray. He was a dresser upper too and enjoyed everything that he pursued. Thank you for sharing. Can hardly wait to see you all again. Stay warm! Love you.

    ReplyDelete