Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Cookies

What do you do when its -35 degrees celsius outside?  Spend the day baking cookies of course!

Zachary's latest thing is that he likes to 'cook'.  For a 20 month old he actually can be really helpful and has the attention span to almost see a project completely through.  Cookies are his favorite thing to 'cook,' I think this is only because he tries to eat as much batter as he can in the time it takes me to bake all the dough into cookies.  I love baking and one of my fondest childhood memories is baking in my Grandma's kitchen in our housecoats.  One of my joys this week was being able to share that with Zachary.

IMG_0554 

IMG_0558 

IMG_0564 

Of course we have to share a cookie with Teddy when we are done.

Happy Sunday! 



2 comments:

  1. Aawww, Zachary is soo cute. Kids have proven to be pretty helpful when it comes to both baking and eating our Christmas cookies. It's fun to have them around. Happy holidays to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new look of your blog Jess... can't wait to have cookie day out here next week! hopefully it won't be quite as cold....

    ReplyDelete