Friday, December 18, 2009

I won I won I won!

Who would have thought that I would walk into a liquor store and come out with a winter coat?

Last Saturday, friends of ours hosted a Christmas party and where do you stop off before you head to a friend's party?  The liquor store of course.  While I was waiting for Murray to make his selection for the evening, I noticed a really nice white winter coat hanging from the roof.  The sales lady said it was a promotional item and that you didn't have to buy anything to enter, so I threw my name in...why not?  I also entered my name for the snowboard and the mini Christmas tree decorated with airplane sized bottles of alcohol because hey you never know right?

Yesterday I got the phone call that I actually won the coat!

I was so excited I was actually jumping up and down in my kitchen, the sales lady on the other end of the phone must have thought I was crazy!

So here it is.

(a little big, but it was free!)

IMG_0592
 Merry Christmas to me!

Happy Saturday!



2 comments:

  1. Good job Jess! You should buy a lottery ticket!Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thats awesome!!! now you can stop whining saying you never win anything haha jk! But I must say that is a very nice free coat.. you look so happy hahah love you!!

    ReplyDelete