Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Waiting Game...

Last Wednesday I hit the 37 week mark in my pregnancy which means the baby is considered to be full grown and could come at any time.  Zachary came at 37 weeks and four days so naturally I was hoping this baby would come early too.  No such luck.  Tomorrow is 38 weeks and although I have had lots of early labour signs it seems as though the baby is pretty happy right where it is.  So we wait...

In the mean time, we continue to check things off our to-do list and plan activities everyday to help the time pass more quickly.  


IMG_1462 

Lillies picked from my garden.


IMG_1457
Zachary playing hopscotch.  Yes, he is wearing a scarf and mitts and yes it was like 22 degrees Celsius outside.  He must have his Grandma Jeanie's thermostat.


IMG_1438
Making 'birth' cake, or a cake that we have in the freezer to take out once the baby is born to celebrate its birth.  Icing the cake with Grandma may be a project for Zachary while I am in labour.

Happy Tuesday! 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment