Friday, November 19, 2010

Elliott @ 3 Months

3 months WOW!


The biggest news is he SLEEPS! I didn't want to get too excited at first, knowing that sometimes newborns sleep long stretches and then they don't, but for the last few weeks or so Elliott has been sleeping "through the night" almost consistently.  Yeah!


Elliott is a finger sucker or maybe I should say fist sucker. He won't take a soother but will self-sooth by sucking his fists.  He even has a little bit of irritated skin by his thumbs because he sucks them so much.


IMG_1150


Yes, he was sleeping when I set up this picture, but I wanted to get it done while I had a chance.


IMG_1174


But he did wake up (happy no less).


16 lbs 4 ozs.  26 1/2inches long.


Happy Friday!


 



2 comments:

  1. Happy 3 months Elliot!
    Bryce has the thumb issue too, it gets better- the skin issues! Bryce has two "cut" looking things, which I am sure will be there forever now! Good news is, he can't lose it, forcing you to search a dark house at night for a soother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a doll - he always looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete