Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Few Pics

Here are a few pics from the last two weeks.


IMG_1079


Our Family Halloween Picture.


IMG_1095


The weather has been nice lately so we have been able to use our new (to us) double stroller.  Zachary loves it because he gets to sit beside Elliott.  I have to monitor how much love he gives he little brother to make sure he doesn't smother him.  


IMG_1099


Elliott sitting in the Bumbo!  I love this picture!


IMG_1103


After reading the book BOO! by Robert Munch Zachary has been obsessed with painting his face scary. This is Zachary's scary face, he painted it completely by himself.


IMG_1119


Elliott's 'cool' outfit.


Happy (wait, what day is it?!?)...Wednesday! I think...



3 comments:

  1. Thanks Jess for making my day! Such cute pics of the boys! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made my day too! Loving my littlest nephews! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute. Put them on my screen saver.

    ReplyDelete